- I am a professional so introduce yourself in a polite, precise manner.
- Be prepared to tell me a bit about your experiences to date and where your interests currently lie.
- I am here to work with your mind and soul as much as with your body, so please allow me to do so.
- Please place the exact donation amount inside an open white envelope and hand it to me before we commence the session.
- Ensure you understand what is involved prior to the session. Thus, do not ask for extra services, outside of what the session entails.
- You will have the opportunity discuss prior to the session any outcomes you may have or issues you want to work on.
- Please notify me of any relevant health issues or medication.
- You are given an opportunity to shower before and after your session.
- Note that session times are approximate; occasionally a session will run longer, never shorter.
- Appointments are available from 10 am-10 pm, Monday to Saturday with some flexibility.
- There is limited availability on weekends. To inquire about a weekend appointment, I recommend that you call early.
Please take time to introduce yourself. I enjoy getting to know my clients and appreciate a courteous introduction. Incomplete booking forms will result in no response, so please be thorough. You are booking something special for yourself, so please treat it as such. In our communications, keep the conversation polite and light-hearted.
Call if you are running late or need to cancel. I understand ‘life can just happen’ but please let me know as soon as possible. I will always do the same but I pride myself on my sense of punctuality. As well, please don’t arrive early for an incall appointment without notifying me by phone ahead of time.
If you must cancel a scheduled appointment, please notify me well in advance. Calling at the last minute is unacceptable! If booking internationally, a few days is required.
Finally, Relax, Let Go and Surrender.
To inquire about my availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org